GV-NVRLT II : Geovision NVR Lite II System Review
Want to make the jump to an IP security system, but you don’t want to invest in another PC that you can only use for your security system? Well, we have you covered. Geovision recently released the newest edition of their standalone NVR system, the GV-NVRLTII. The Geovision GV-NVRLT is a great option for those that need an IP system to be compact or cost effective. It comes with a 1TB hard drive and the ability to run up to 16 1.3 mp cameras.
With the system maxed out with 1.3 MP cameras you will be able to get around a week of recording based on the FPS and motion settings, but you can extend your archive space by attaching an external hard drive via USB. You also have the amazing selection of Geovision cameras from 1.3 to 5 MP, cube, bullet, dome and box cameras you can pair with this little power house. One of the things you will want to remember with your camera selection is that the higher the megapixel model of camera, the less recording time and fewer cameras you will be able to run off of GV-NVR Lite II.
If Geovision IP cameras aren’t your thing, you can also run up to 8 third-party IP cameras for networking surveillance with the plug-and-play function for GV IP cameras to connect to the unit automatically. With supported HDMI output, you can connect the unit to a HD TV or computer monitor for high resolution 1080p video quality. The GV-NVR System Lite V2 is a perfect NVR system for small business, retail stores, and home security.
Some of the additional features include:
- Compact and sleek
- Multiple simultaneous logins
- Supports Dynamic IP
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Secondary Storage via USB Backup
- Video Compression of MJPEG / MPEG4 / H.264
- Recording Mode: Pre & Post Alarm Triggered / Round The Clock / Schedule / Sensor and Motion
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Embedded 32-bit
- Fisheye camera dewarping function
- Smart Phone Access – iPhone/iPod Touch, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Android and iPad
- Works with GV-Control Center, GV-Center V2, GV-Dispatch Server, GV-Vital Sign Monitor and GV-GIS
- Language Capability: Compatible with over 25+ languages!
For more information, contact one of our expert security consultants @ 800-997-8460